- Invensys Paragon.
- Defrost timer.
- Residential and commercial refrigeration application.
The Invensys Paragon defrost timer is an electromechanical control used on both residential and commercial refrigeration, to activate for a certain time a defrost cycle, and repeat it according to a given sequence.
- Single cam which activates a SPDT switch.
- Light weight, less then 90 grams.
- Can be assembled in every position.
- Patented snap fit design, eliminates external screws or rivets.
- Internal clutch mechanism.
- Requires no earth grounding.
The Invensys paragon defrost timer is a single cam control which activates a SPDT switch. Its cycle consists of transferring the switch for a preset duration once every certain hours.
Both the operating cycle and switch transfer duration are pre-set at the factory, not adjustable. An internal clutch mechanism permits initial adjustment of the cycle starting time.