O16, O52 Thermostats for cooling and ambient air
016 and O52 are thermostats for room and commercial refrigeration, equipped with a unipolar SPDT switch that opens or closes when the temperature increases or decreases.
- Terminals: 1 common, 2 opens the contact when the temperature increases, 4 closes the contact when the temperature increases.
- Cable input: 14 mm insulating bushing for O16 and P.G. 16 connector for O52.
- Refrigerants: suitable to be used with all types of gases.
The electrical rating of the unipolar SPDT switch for all O16 controls is:
• 16(16)A 250VaN.O. or N.C.;
• 1(1)A 250Vaon the opposite side.
Mounting: two male holes on the rear of the controller for the insertion of M4x6 mm screws (supplied with the thermostat).
Control: by means of hex nut with cutout for cross screwdriver, present both on the shaft of the capacity and on that of the differential.
There is also a control knob, which is supplied as standard with some O52 temperature controllers
• STANDARD IP44 (O16)
• AVAILABLE IP66 (O52)