- Used on absorption applications.
- One knob to control temperature.
- Compact valve.
- Two leves: by pass flow or full flow.
- Two levels: open or closed contacts.
This compact valve senses the temperature and maintains it by controlling the gas flow from by pass and full flow, and closing/opening an electrical contact.
All done with a single knob in order to provide a unique temperature inside the cabinet independently from the source: gas, external 230 Vac power supply or battery.
- Ranco thermostat technology.
- Brass body optimized through CAD system.
- Propane, Butane, Isobutane.
Ranco technology used for the thermostat, with a brass body to provide a compact design are the key elements of this product.